Men's Timberland PRO® Trailwind Work Jacket
Size & Fit
Model is 6 feet, 2 inches (188 cm), wearing a size Medium.
As the seasons change and work conditions become more unpredictable, turn to our durable, ultra-breathable jacket featuring a reinforced outer layer that resists moisture penetration and inhibits the flow of air to help trap warmth inside for greater comfort. Performance highlights include Timberland PRO FLEX™ technology for extreme stretch and maximum mobility, an adjustable, 3-piece shaped hood design that stays in place better than traditional hoods, a scooped bottom hem at the back for better coverage when bending and reaching, and cuffs that stretch over gloves to help keep moisture out.
- 92% nylon/8% elastane (7.1 oz./201.3g)
- Soft brushed Anti-Fatigue pattern inside
- Stretch fit for optimal range of movement
- Zipper secure chest & side pockets
- Adjustable hood, cuffs and bottom hem to lock in warmth
- Stretchy elastic cuffs for easy fit around gloves
- Scooped hem for additional coverage when bending or reaching
- Center back length (M): 30" (76.2 cm)
- Stormfleece™ PRO for protection and comfort
- Close fastener before wash. Machine wash cold. Gentle or delicate cycle. Wash separately.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Do not dry clean.
- Tumble dry low.
- Cool iron when needed.