Men's Timberland PRO® Skim Coat Heavy-Warmth Thermal Bottom
100% Customer Recommended
Colour: Jet Black
Size & Fit
Fit based on
These heavy-warmth thermal bottoms include our Timberland PRO® FLEX technology maximum mobility features so you can bend, reach, and stretch without restriction, fabric that offers warmth without bulk, and flat-lock seams designed to not bind when worn under your favorite work pants. Our WickWork™ technology, in combination with lighter-warmth lower leg panels and crotch, provides maximum breathability, comfort, moisture wicking, and odor resistance helping you stay dry and comfortable during active work days.
- Smooth-faced, channeled-back, 93% polyester/7% elastane fleece (7.5 oz./212.6g) main fabric with 96% polyester/4% elastane (6.5 oz./184.3g) panels
- Original Fit
- Smooth-faced channeled back fleece for maximum warmth without bulk
- Higher-warmth fabric in body and lighter-warmth fabric in lower leg panels and crotch for maximum breathability
- Superior wicking and odor resistance
- Hi-tech breathable fabrics
- Flat-lock seams
- Wide logo waistband elastic
- Machine wash cold. Wash and dry with like colors
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Tumble dry low.
- Cool iron on reverse side when needed. Do not iron trim and decoration.