Men's Timberland PRO® Morphix Athletic Flex Carpenter Bib Overall
Size & Fit
Choose carpenter bib overalls to wear over your other work clothes when you need extra protection and the versatility of extra pockets. Our durable, flexible canvas bib overalls include Timberland PRO® FLEX technology maximum mobility features so you can bend, reach, and stretch without restriction. The adjustable stretch straps and a 4-way stretch back panel provide extra comfort, extreme mobility, and an improved fit. Ergonomically designed pockets are positioned for easy access and to help keep tools secured. Plus, the trims and fasteners are crafted to reduce the chance of scratching in work environments. We recommend you purchase one size up if you plan to wear pants under your overalls.
- 66% cotton/32% polyester/2% elastane flex canvas (7.6 oz./215.5g)
- Athletic fit
- Compact comfort canvas for durability and movement
- Double front panels for increased durability
- Stretch straps for additional comfort
- 4-Way stretch panel in the back for improved movement
- Smart ergonomic pocket lay-out for easy access and secure tool solutions
- Zippered leg opening with additional snap for easy-on over boots
- Reduced chance of scratches on your work through the use of synthetic trims, covered trims, and flat buckles and adjusters for this bib
- Machine wash cold. Wash and dry with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Do not dry clean.
- Tumble dry low.
- Cool iron when needed. Do not iron trim and decoration.