Men's Pac Max 10" Composite Toe Waterproof Winter Work Boot
Excluded from all promotional discounts and offers
Size & Fit
Would you like to add Men's Pac Max 10" Winter Work Boot Liner?
Would you like to add Men's Timberland PRO® Pac Max 10" Heavyweight Boot Liner?
Extreme winter weather is no match for our new Pac Max work boots with an impressive list of performance, comfort, and safety features that are essential for working in frigid work environments. For starters, these 10" tall boots are constructed with metal- and mutilation-free, highly abrasion-resistant, and waterproof Ever-Guard™ leather uppers. To help keep out warmth-robbing moisture, we added breathable, internal waterproof membranes for maximum waterproof protection and resistance to blood-borne pathogens and EVA frost plugs that help remove perspiration. For extreme warmth, these boots include a heavyweight liner with insulation rated to -60°C (-76°F). Even their lightweight composite safety toes are slower to conduct cold than metal toe boxes. Additional safety features include electrical hazard protection, puncture-resistant plates, and 3M™ retroreflective tape on toes and heels for 360-degree visibility. Your comfort is ensured with our shock-absorbing Anti-Fatigue Technology footbeds and cushioned polyurethane midsoles. For sure footing, their heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking All-Weather TPU outsoles offer superior traction in tough conditions and are compatible with crampons for even more grip on frozen terrain.
- Abrasion-resistant, Ever-Guard™ waterproof leather upper with an internal waterproof membrane
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Metal and mutilation free
- Polyurethane shell and midsole provides rugged durability and cushioning
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Non-metallic, puncture-resistant plate
- Frost plug for quick and effective moisture removal
- Padded collar at calf for superior comfort
- Multiple handles for ease of entry/exit
- 3M™ retroreflective tape on toe and heel for 360º enhanced visibility in extreme conditions
- Boot includes a heavyweight liner, certified to -76ºF (-60ºC)
- Luggy, All-Weather TPU outsole is non-marking and heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant to provide traction in all conditions, plus crampon compatibility
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic