Timberland® x Humberto Leon Sweatpant
Excluded from all promotional discounts and offers
Size & Fit
When it came time to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of our 1973 Classic Yellow Boot, Timberland assembled a team of Future Makers to reimagine this design icon through their own lens. One such Future Maker is Humberto Leon, an American fashion designer, retail, creative director and story teller. Leon’s Future73 capsule is designed with the goal of providing the wearer with the perfect transeasonal wardrobe for traveling the world. When it comes to traveling in comfort, few wardrobe items do it better than a sweatpant. Leon’s design takes it further with a mixed media leg featuring quilted knee panels, adjustable hem, and an oversized woven polyester fabric drawcord.
- Shell 1: 100% organically grown cotton and Shell 2: 50% cotton/ 50% polyester
- Mixed media wide leg sweat pant
- Woven quilted knee panels
- Oversized woven polyester fabric drawcord
- Adjustable hem
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Do not dry clean.
- Tumble dry low.
- Cool iron when needed.